Daniel Strack, executive director of Project Veritas, released a statement Wednesday statement On James O’Keefe’s status with the institution.
New York magazine reported last Wednesday that James O’Keefe has been placed on paid leave from Project Veritas and will take a few weeks of “well-deserved PTO.”
“Through a Project Veritas spokesperson, Strack later released a statement on behalf of the organization. “Like all newsrooms at this stage, the Project Veritas board of directors and management are constantly evaluating what is the best path forward for the organization,” the statement read in part.” New York Mag reported last week.
Project Veritas donors sent a cease-and-desist letter to the board last week, alleging action against them.
Running: Meet Samuel Arms – created by the CIA and FBI and the author of the original “1776 Returns” Fed-surrection document – which he told a friend he told the Proud Boys to send to set them up.
Donors demanded the reinstatement of James O’Keefe as the company’s CEO.
Daniel Strack has released an update following public outrage over what appears to be an attempt to remove James O’Keefe from the organization he founded.
“Several weeks ago, a number of our staff members provided leadership with some verbal feedback that described real management concerns regarding the treatment of people and our internal processes,” the statement said.
“This prompted the board to seek feedback from additional staff members and that internal letter was leaked. The narrative being portrayed with reference to this letter is patently false. James was not removed from Project Veritas. Nowhere in that letter was there any suggestion that James be removed from the organization. No.”
Read the full statement here: